Google+ What I Made Today: Juicy Love

Monday, January 3, 2011

Juicy Love


Remember those peaches I harvested in August and that elixir I started? Well, today I strained, filtered and bottled it, the juicy love that it is. I made use of two old apothecary bottles that had been sitting empty and just rock-n-rolled some quick labels. If I'm inspired to make the time and invest the effort, I'd like to re- label them "Juicy Love," but once things are done, I generally move on. In any event, it's quite good - as juicy love tends to be - and I suspect it will continue to meld, mellow and improve in the bottles.
That's what I made today. Peace.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting title :>} That sounds ever Juicy too ! Peace

coltpixy said...

They look so good! I wish I knew how to do this. My grandmother died before she got a chance to teach me. I keep hoping you will write a tutorial one day on your blog. *hint hint*
:)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Very rich looking.

Tammie Lee said...

gorgeous juicy love~

Wizardess said...

Yum! And beautiful bottles.

SoCalWendie said...

Yum Yum

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Love (love,love!!) the color! I seriously need to start trying more stuff like this - as ever, you are such an inspiration!

The jars are gorgeous as well!!

Kim said...

Ahhh, she sighs contentedly - juicy love.