Google+ What I Made Today: Forward Motion

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forward Motion

Today I made forward motion in a few arenas ... 

I made significant edits to my "old" Holistic/Herbal Pamper class notes and have more updates to complete before I teach it again on the 24th. I managed local errands and was blessed to cross paths with my friend Laura in the local health food store. I made a large batch of Aunt Mary's Sweet Geranium Spray and prepared six bottles for a very special order. I placed my first layer on my Mermaid Goddess, remember her? I'm using my gloss gel medium to layer lime green tissue paper. I may be doing some writing on her ... or I may collage printed words ... but I do Know that I have PINK tissue paper ready for an upcoming layer! 
And remember that zen-like-zone when I spun these page savers? I listed them today.

That's what I made today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable little mermaid!!!! she is so cute! :)

Divaeva said...

What a beautiful mermaid - I made a small pendant one a few months ago and she still sits there unfinished...I can't wait to see yours as she progresses - may inspire me to finish my lovely lady!

Sinje Ollen said...

I love the mermaid godess :-)

Tammie Lee said...

I wish I lived close enough to take your class!

Anonymous said...

You make the lovliest things! I get a daily dose of inspiration visiting your blog.

Kim said...

sounds like a good day
I can't wait to see the mermaid when she is finished - she's so cute already.