Google+ What I Made Today: Intention in Progress

Monday, February 1, 2010

Intention in Progress


The Boy was home today and after we tended to our morning matters we gathered at the table with paints and such to create. Sharing time like this is very sweet to me. I spoke to my friend who was in that auto accident the other day and she is doing well. I plan to visit her soon and to bring along some simmering pot of healing verve ... and a little creative expression of my intentions for her. I suspect that at least one of these works-in-progress may well fit the bill.

That's what I made today.

Peace.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear she's doing fine. Healing intentions are the best gifts. Love them all. PK

Jasmine said...

Oh lovely. The green one in the centre has so much energy and feels full of renewal and regeneration. i think that has to be the biggest healer. Love them.

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

I made honey wheat bread!! I will share the recipe on my blog soon! You would love it.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs~
Cindy

brandi said...

~how wonderful your friend is recovering well...your painting will surely do the trick of uplifting her spirits...quite lovely paintings you and your boy made...brightest blessings~

Lenox Knits said...

I'm glad she is healing. I love the cards. They are so organic and natural. Such a great gift for your friend.

Reeni said...

I'm glad to hear about your friend. And it is sweet to spend time being creative together. Love what you made.

Mimi Lenox said...

Stunning work. I am blown away each time I visit you. Stunning, I say!