Google+ What I Made Today: An Expression of Gratitude

Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Expression of Gratitude


I just want to pause for a moment today to offer a big THANKS to those who responded to my earlier Request. I really do appreciate all the input and ideas, and as a result I have wheels to build, just one or two at a time, and motion in which to put them. I'm a tad overwhelmed and very excited.

As a gesture of gratitude to you, and to nurture some momentum for me, I've decided to track some of my seed starting and early gardening activities over at When Weeds Whisper - a sweet little blog shared among folk dedicated to a green and herbal life of honor and wellness. So take a peek ... I started some seeds today. Again - very excited!

Peace.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to see what all of your seeds manifest into.

Anonymous said...

Something I found that I figured you and your readers would enjoy: http://meanderfly.blogspot.com/2008/02/newspaper-seed-starting-pots.html

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Kim ... I'm pretty sure these 1st I started will become celery and celeriac! LOL! I know what you mean ... just in a "bustin'" sort of mood this morning!

Thanks for sharing the link astitchintime9! There are several out there on making these. I make them too ... later, as the wee seedlings grow and need transplanting. :)

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Howdy fren...sorry to hear an earring has gone on the lam...will gladly send along a replica..easy to do!

brandi said...

~morning...there is an award awaiting your arrival on my blog...please feel free to swoop it up if you wish...i very much enjoy each inspiring and motivating post you share with us...brightest blessings~