Google+ What I Made Today: Rolls, Chokers, Markers & Listings

Friday, March 5, 2010

Rolls, Chokers, Markers & Listings

Today I made rolls. Tomorrow, bread. Two loaves. I also spun a couple of custom Spirited Chokers for a very sweet woman, which was a lot of fun since I hadn't done that in a while. While I had the cotton floss out I split some, recombined some color combinations to spin a few book markers with some jewelry pieces that I was blessed to receive as a result of my friend Annie's "50 Different Things" hunt. Seems I found a fitting home for much of the other jewelry pieces that went unclaimed too.

I put up three new Impressions of Nature listings in my ArtFire studio today too, and have more on the way. Pins!



And in these little impressions I sense a distant memory of spring transforming to rebirth! That's what I made today. Peace

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my those rolls look yummy
such pretty creations!!!
I baked a pineapple cake and a brownie... such a productive day :o)

knittingdragonflies said...

I like the natural look of the pins! and the rools look YUMMY

Vixen said...

And now I really want some homemade bread. Guess it will have to wait until tomorrow. I ADORE that first pin. I mean all three are awesome, but that one calls my name.

Duni said...

They are beautiful...

(and the rolls look yummy too)!

brandi said...

~busy little bee you were...i love your leaf prints...nature always has such fascinating treasures for us to use...brightest blessings~

Vincent James Pia said...

Those rolls look very, Very, VERY yummy!!! :-)

(I'm hungry now!)

Unknown said...

where, where??