Google+ What I Made Today: And the Win a Whimsy Winners Are ...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And the Win a Whimsy Winners Are ...

... a little late today. I had to wait for my new 2Wire to be delivered after my old one pooped out yesterday morning. I must admit that I've been a bit beside myself without internet connection, yet let's move past that and get to our latest Win a Whimsy winners! I used a random number generator to choose three numbers and ... drumroll please ... the winners are:


#73 Lori of Juz4gun


Congratulations enelya, Lori and Bonnie! I'll be contacting each of you for your mailing addresses so I can get your winnings out to you right away!

8 comments:

Divaeva said...

WOO HOO - YAY WINNER'S! :)

Unknown said...

congrats to all the winners!! thank you so much, rose, for giving new life to my old stuff!!! xox.... annie

Tammie Lee said...

yea and congratulations!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Fun, isn't it? ANd Annie - thank YOU for the "hardware" *and* the inspiration!

Bonnie Story said...

Thank you so much!!! I feel very lucky!!! Very best wishes, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Psst! I've tagged you as a Beautiful Blogger.
http://aswithin.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/beautiful-bloggers/

Lissa/Analae

Mama Feoneafey said...

Go Winners! Your all so lucky!

Rose, I have an award for you here...

http://mamafey.blogspot.com/2010/03/oh-wholy-cows-i-got-second-award-from-2.html

enelya said...

my email is nancygerritzenatgmail.com. Thank you very much!!!