Google+ What I Made Today: Some Kind of Squash

Monday, March 8, 2010

Some Kind of Squash

I still have three acorn squash left from last summer's garden - and this isn't one of them. I forget the name of this particular winter squash and I'm too lazy to check last year's garden journal at the moment. What I can tell you about it is that it was delicious - so earthy and nutty and a fine complement to the grilled chicken, cauliflower salad and a green salad with blue cheese.

That's what I made today.

Peace.


5 comments:

~tinyartjewelry~ said...

Looks good enough to eat! Only problem is....you didn't invite me over to eat it!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Looks delicious and I agree, you need to invite us all over for dinner :D

Mama Feoneafey said...

set a plate for me too please! that dinner sounds heavenly!

Divaeva said...

mouth watering picture - as always!

brandi said...

~you leave us to see such tantalizing foods so early in the morning...my tummy is always left hungry...l♥ve cooking in cast iron! brightest blesisngs~