Google+ What I Made Today: Energy & Rest

Monday, March 22, 2010

Energy & Rest


Several hours in my dispensary made my morning today. I strained, filtered and bottled a couple ready tinctures before moving onto blending some batches of my Energetic Sprays. While I was measuring waters and alcohols and counting drops of essential oils and chanting flower essence counts, I decided to recreate the original formula for my "In the Day" energetic spray. My little bottle was empty and I've been feeling a bit in need of some youthful inspiration, and that was my original motivation for making this blend in the first place. I sold more than a few bottles a couple years back and after a mere spritz or two I began doodling some label concepts. Then I realized I needed to clean up the room, wash the jars and graduated cylinders and assorted funnels and droppers.

Once that was done I acted on the suggestions of a few friends and made my way to the mailbox. When I returned to the hut I settled on the couch with a book and blanket and read about three words before dozing into a nice afternoon nap. When I woke, I danced my way to finding my little book of chants - to seek new music to share with friends in May.

That's what I made today. Peace.

4 comments:

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Sounds like you had a great productive day with a splash of fun and pinch of relaxation....u go girlfriend!
Blessings~
Cindy

Healing Woman said...

You are living the good life. I am type A..I never stop, never relax, even when I'm drumming, herbing, meditating. Wish I could be more like you! BTW, I have all the ingredients now and I plan to make your mojo garlic blend..Can't wait and I thank you ahead of time.

Anonymous said...

ur so creative!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Sounds absolutely Heavenly! I had a friend who could do that with her days. Wish I'd chosen a path like that for myself, but knowing me, I'd manage to make it just as hectic, unorganized and as busy as my life is right now.