Google+ What I Made Today: A Stand

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Stand

I realize today that my recent struggles with feeling/being mute and invisible are inviting me - yet again - to Be The Witness. Standing witness can be a significant challenge for me, yet as I discovered several years ago, a very worthy challenge. I also learned - or rather, recalled - that it was once a special talent of mine, a childhood ability mostly forsaken and forgotten.

This realization comes at an interesting time, for I feel as if I want to shout from the hilltops … scream, really. Just scream, then walk way. Far away.

Instead, I will stay "where I am" and hold the scream closely with as much love as I can muster, and we will nurture relationship, intimacy and will get to know one another well - right here "where we are" before making any move.

I don't look forward to it. And yet, I do. And I am grateful that the first few days of this path will meander in a tame wilderness, in Nature, amid forest and meadow, water and stone, shadow and reflection, solitude and friendship. In Challenge and Love.

Ciao!

Peace.

4 comments:

C.W. Wolf said...

Want to talk remember I am all ears {Under the hair that is)
Love you Rose.

Brizel Handcrafts said...

Dark moon is brewing... its strange i find that summertime dark moons have been more intense these last few years...

Wishing you a productive process !

arief said...

well everyone has their own problem, it's a color of live, so lets enjoy it...

Patti Edmon Artist said...

sounds like a compelling journey... I wish you safe and fruitful travels