Google+ What I Made Today: Face Twenty-six

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Face Twenty-six


I prepped today's journal entry with a face. Now all I need to do is add feeling in the form of words. Or whatever strikes me when the moment arrives. I've prepped similar blocks for the days ahead since I'm already aware that filling pages will be a challenge with all that's coming up in the next several days, and having "boxes" ready within the journal pages makes it easier to ensure a daily entry in image and in word.

As for 29 Faces, I have three more to go and I plan to capture some more gesture drawings while on the road tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get them posted too.

Peace.

9 comments:

Faye said...

Gorgeous colors in this one, #26. Love those blue eyes peeking out. And the background looks wonderful. I can see layers.

Unknown said...

Lovely colour combination

Felicity said...

thank you Rose for this challenge!

SLScheibe said...

Wonderful!! She's so bright, colourful and cheeky poking out from the window of your page. A fun and happy face :)

Carol said...

Love the bright colors!!!!

Tanja said...

Wow, the colours are very impressive, love this piece!! Also the happy and yet calm expression is beautiful.

Hope you had good luck with collecting gestures on the road. :) You're almost there, finished with the challenge!

Jess said...

I love those colours, so beautiful. :) I find having the prep work done first on several pieces at once makes it easier for the art to flow. That's exactly what I've been doing recently!xx

Tammie Lee said...

fun to see your colorful page, I
like how she is peaking out and all your wonderful designs.

Jez said...

So colourful and original, and a joy to look at.
I've enjoyed seeing all your faces on this challenge, and am so glad to have 'met' you. I shall be back to see more of your work in future.