Google+ What I Made Today: Foggy Leftovers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Foggy Leftovers

The day started in a haze of fog that grew thicker and heavier as the morning took hold. My own behavior mirrored the day. I showed up to a meeting completely unprepared and with a mind that resisted engagement, and I am thankful that I was among friends.

It wasn't until mid-afternoon that the low fog drifted upward to meet the heavy cloud cover, and only then did my mind and mood begin to clear and engage. Trouble is, it cleared into a critical place that spurred a rather foul mood. So even then I was unable to focus and fully engage in anything productive, intuitive or creative.

I made a supper of combined leftovers. It was quite good. So I got that.

More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

It happens to all of us from time to time.
Funny, cloudy days are usually when I do my best, most focused work...but today was choppy and scattered for me as well...

Here's to a fresh start and a better tomorrow.

Divaeva said...

ah yes - I know those "cloudy" days all too well - I tend to "nap" them away - it's a good thing the boys recognize them now and know to let the sleeping lion be! *hugs & cheers to a better 'morrow*

Anonymous said...

Clouds... I think of them as the just another representation of the Viel....and me being the witch that I are always take the opportunity to peek into the land of the fae....I find lately that they are tempermental and unwilling to chat...lol. What Fools these mortals be >wink<

Anonymous said...

I was out it of myself Monday and Tuesday; mid-day Tuesday I felt like I finally woke up! I drove from CT to ME and back over the weekend, and the time change really fried my brain.

On "cloudy days" I find it best to just go with the flow, go home early and climb in bed.

I hope you are well now.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks Yi1ian - and all! This fog was, in its own way, a gift. But isn't that usually the deal?

All is well. :)

And Yi1ian - hope to you soon! Peace.