Google+ What I Made Today: Completions, Connections, Decisions

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Completions, Connections, Decisions

I still have loose ends hanging, but today I made some "good" things happen. I made a couple of decisions, made a couple friends, and have some new seeds planted in my garden of life. More on that another day. I don't want to bore you ... too much.

Remember those frames I was working on? Well, I completed a few. This one is re-fashioned from a damaged antique frame. I left it pretty rustic, and only painted gold to the high-points. I put one of my favored collage ACEOs in it and it now hangs on my living room wall.
Nice, eh?

The others I listed in my Etsy Shop. Take a peek and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

oh... that's really pretty!! i love it!

Samantha said...

This is so neat, I love it. :)

Tammie Lee said...

Nice indeed!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Kim said...

I like the frames - it really adds something. O also like the new background color for spring.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you sweet friends! And Kim ... the color is only a part of the *transition* of balance ... dark to light ... since your post, it has changed!

Laura Rose said...

perfect!

tarabu said...

I just got a pair of the most gorgeous atcs from stephg - I'll be getting a frame soon!