Google+ What I Made Today: Fresh Spirit

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fresh Spirit

It feels so good to be home and I thank you all for your sweet words of safe travel and happy returns. It is taking me some extra time and effort to really settle back in from this last adventure. I still have loose ends to tie up, as well as plans in the making, but this morning I promised myself a block of time and space to ground, center, meditate and create.

So I created some fresh spirit cords with my Paperclay "impressions of nature." This time I used not only the usual cotton floss, but some synthetic textured yarn I had left over from an old project.
 
I am pleased with the outcome and feel more at home now. Peace.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice to see your pixels in cyberspace! so nice to see you last night, too! xoxox!!!

*aja said...

Creating is so grounding isn't it? Those are quite lovely and yes, welcome home!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Welcome back!

And those are awesome! I hope there are still some left after we get caught up from replacing that darn water heater!

LazyTcrochet said...

Lovely! I love four-leaf clovers too. Welcome home.

Kathie said...

I really love these ... especially the 4-leaf clover!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Aww - thanks ya'll! I spun a few more cords today too, including two custom orders. Now ... I'm waiting for my batteries to charge - somehow I left myself without any charged-up batteries for my camera. Silly me!

Have a beautiful evening!

Laura Rose said...

Had fun last night. Thanks for your help!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

They are so pretty. Would you like to enter them in our March Monthly Challenge?

Oh and we are having a fun monster make this weekend too if you'd like to join in.

Kim said...

The cords are beautiful. It was so good to see you Thursday night.

BLASPHEMY BUNNY said...

I love your stuff!!!

Ananda said...

Rosemary, I absolutely adore your spirit cords and the sweet green allies with them! So special!
-keep spinning.....
Ananda