Google+ What I Made Today: The Most of It

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Most of It

The day opened with the pulling of this card ... and I made the most of it!
Yesterday I received a most amazing package from Gianna of True Blue Beads ... this "lively lizard" prayer chaplet. I just love it and it came packaged with such loving intention that my heart just sang! I mean, sage and cedar in the little organza pouch was such a special and meaningful touch! Not to mention the extras!
And yesterday I also received this darling necklace from Zombukis Love You that I won in a blog give-away at Unwed Human Female. So cute and ripe for the season!
I called my elderly mom and some 70+ minutes later, when the brain fog lifted from my being, I made labels for my Blueberry Love Wine.
Now I prepare to make something for supper ... I wonder what it will be?

9 comments:

Divaeva said...

WOO HOO congrats to Sew Happy!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day you had!! Aren't days like that a treasure? Congrats on your radio show...and to Sew Happy too!

Unknown said...

im so sorry i was delayed running errands and didn't get home in time!!! next week - its already on my calendar!!! i heard you did SUPER from a certain lil faerie person!!!! and congrats to sew happy!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

im so sorry i was delayed running errands and didn't get home in time!!! next week - its already on my calendar!!! i heard you did SUPER from a certain lil faerie person!!!! and congrats to sew happy!!!!! :)

Tammie Lee said...

What a wonderful day you had.
I so wanted to hear your show, yet I was out in the woods skiing, as today was our 'sunny' day of the week!I look forward to another episode of your show. I so enjoyed the one I heard a week (or so) ago!

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

WOW! Yes, I am much more sewhappy than usual. Must confess I stepped away from the computer for the rest of the day yesterday to get some sewing done and did not discover this lovely surprise until just now! This is awesome!Thank you Rose. I am sew looking forward to learning more on your BHR show about gardening.
Hugs and Blessings!
Cindy AKA Sew

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Sound like you had a fantastic day! Those pictures are also wonderful!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Yay for Sew and for a fantastic day! Awesome show :) Looking forward to next week.

PS You can clap if I can drum ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great show........I can't wait till the next one.