Google+ What I Made Today: An Introduction to Cosmic Hippo

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An Introduction to Cosmic Hippo

Today I make time to share with you this week's "On Fire for Handmade" featured artisan, Cosmic Hippo.
Cosmic Hippo is a designer and crafter of unique handmade leather handbags, beautifully crafted, one-of-kind works of accessory-as art. As I read her bio I was charmed that her rescue dog, Chester, acts as her muse as he sits under her desk while she works. As I browsed her studio I found myself attempting to justify the purchase of another handbag. Yeah - her work is that cool.
Peace.

4 comments:

Rue said...

Oh gosh - I have a purse addiction. I don't know if going to this site is a good idea for me...well...maybe just a peek won't hurt...

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Thank you so much for sharing, cause someday I might need another bag

Amanda aka Absinthe Dragonfly

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks for checkin' it out Rue and esscentualalchemy!

Reeni said...

They are very unique! Hip and sleek looking. She does beautiful work. I came by to say congratulations! You won my Novica giveaway! Please e-mail me cinnamonyspice@gmail.com