Google+ What I Made Today: Nature-Inspired Notebooks

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nature-Inspired Notebooks


Short of a few final touches, I mostly finished up a batch of little Nature-inspired notebooks today. These little guys measure only 3¼ x 4½ inches and are the kind I toss into my purse or tuck into a pocket to have with me anytime a thought strikes me as noteworthy. I capture inspirations, ideas, shopping lists, addresses, among other things in mine. And at least one of these will be mine. I wonder who the others will go to?

That's what I made today. Peace.

12 comments:

Divaeva said...

how cool are those! <3 'em!

Cheri said...

they are gorgeous!

LetaMarieDesigns said...

They are so Pretty~~need to go to your site.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Gosh, those are beautiful!

Annette said...

These are divine!! I always have a notebook in my purse because you just never know when you might need it!

Mama Kelly aka Jia said...

So lovely! Id say they were too pretty to use, but not using them would be a true pity.

Brizel Handcrafts said...

Awesome front covers !!!

Kim said...

Awesome!

JDConwell said...

They're beautiful, Rosemari...love the colors.

Jan

Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald said...

These are really beautiful, Rose. I love your nature-inspired art. They ooze peacefulness :-)

Tammie Lee said...

lovely and wonderful little gifts.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

They are beautiful and will make lovely gifts! :) Theresa