Google+ What I Made Today: Art Journal Fun

Friday, September 19, 2008

Art Journal Fun

I was a good girl today. I got lots of practical matters tended to early in the day and that afforded me some time to sit with two of my art journals. The spouse will be home soon and I have dinner prepped and a nice tomatillo salsa ready for Freya's Day happy hour. With that:

The "new" art journal, first pages ...

The chakra journal has some new pages prepped ...


... and one more started ...


Now ... Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes...Freya Happy Hour!!!
**cheers to you as well Miss Rose**

Kim Caro said...

very fun! have a great weekend.

Zom said...

Two journals! I have been toying with the idea of another journal too. It would be only drawing.

I see you did the write and gesso thingie. I look forward to seeing more.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Yes deedee. I enjoyed the process and await with delight for the next bit of inspiration from you!

BTW - I keep several journals. More than a few house words - or a combination of words and rhetoric, and now four are for "art" - though two are more sketch pads. ya know?

And thanks Eva and kim*!

Unknown said...

such wonderful rainbows!!! i love it! happy freya's day - a day late - to you, too! :)

On a Whimsey said...

Ha! That's what I do, rush around like mad at the beginning of the day doing the chores so that the rest of the day, I can play!