Google+ What I Made Today: Fun with Fall -n- Green

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun with Fall -n- Green

As the world fretted over falling green today, I made fun with much the same. It started with morning of autumn meditation and scribblings . . . 

. . . followed by a little layering . . . 
. . . gathering my dried fallen green . . .
. . . adding more layers . . . 
. . . and more . . . 
. . . and more to come. No doubt.

I have a knack of finding humor in heaviness . . . of finding light in darkness. And if I can't find it, I create it.

That's what I made today.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun nature scribbling!

Unknown said...

falling green indeed... aren't you funny!!! :))) beloved is already anticipating the rally...

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Very fun and creative!

Zom said...

I like watching the layers happen.
I also like the way you did your writing in a kind of spiral. I always go straight across - a bit boring!

Giftbearer said...

I like the way you put the leaves over the text and had it show through.

Anonymous said...

Your talent for finding light in the dark is so apparent in your beautiful work!

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

oh I like this very much. And seeing the creative process is so cool. yeay for blogs!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

You make things like this look so easy and effortless! I wish I could do it :O)