Google+ What I Made Today

Friday, September 26, 2008

On this beautiful rainy Freya's day I made time for a client and time with my herbs and time to prepare for tomorrow's classes.

I made this sweet little notebook by embellishing the covers with pages from an art magazine. I'm not done with it yet. Or maybe I am.

I made kuchen from absolute scratch and it is truly yummylicious!
I made a little peace. Well, started a little peace. Well, little peaces!

And there's homemade pizza with garden veggies in the works.

That's what I made today.

8 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

a very productive day! it all looks excellent :)

melissa said...

You've been busy! I love the peace cards!

Kim Caro said...

o how i love thee!

Crystal said...

Everyone is baking today it seems....looks yum!

Kari said...

What a productive day!

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love your little peace signs! Goes great with my shop! You had a very productive day!
-10oneworld on etsy

My Inspired Reality said...

The food looks delicious and I like the peace cards:)

Emily said...

I love this notebook and the way you photographed it on top of a paintings. I will be back for inspiration -- awesome blog!