Google+ What I Made Today: A Little Fun with Color

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Little Fun with Color

I made time to label my garden-love canned goods and stack the pantry shelves. I'm impressed at how much is shelved already and I gotta say that I paused in a pregnant moment wonderment at what dreamtime help might be assisting me. 

Anyway, while the marker jar was out and the pen was in my hand I made a little fun with color. A little fire and water . . . 
. . . a little earth and air . . . 
. . . and a little muddy paw.

That's what I made today.

6 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

LOL you were on a roll stocking up.

Those are pretty. Really colorful.

Caroline said...

How lovely! I wish I could do creative things like that! Wonderful blog.

Unknown said...

i love the way you use color!! how lovely!! i wonder who's little dirty paw that could be!!! :)

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful use of color! I love the little muddy paw!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are cute!

Anonymous said...

The paw print picture should be a doggie dish place mat - gorgeous colors!