Google+ What I Made Today: Love with the Day

Monday, September 8, 2008

Love with the Day

It was a busy day and I didn't get all done that I wanted. Even so, I made time this morning to wander my little acre and to listen When Weeds Whisper. I made a moment to catch my sweet and ridiculous Halley catching rays of morning love on the table. Apparently she fancies herself a little kitty cat. She hopped right down when she noticed me collecting the photographic evidence. 
I made basil pesto with pignolis and plenty of garden garlic for the freezer.
I harvested some beautiful Asian long beans (and some green ones too) ...
... and made more pickled beans.

There's banana bread still to make manifest ... after dinner. That's what I made today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, what a cute picture of that adorable puppy!! she looks so sweet in the sun! :)

Anonymous said...

The color of those long beans is awesome!

Zom said...

Your blog looks really interesting. I look forward to returning.
Thanks for visiting me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy day you had and so many yummies you made! It's wonderful that you had time for a morning walk though - lovely way to start the day!

REB said...

Ooh pickled foods. My grandmother used to line her pantry with picked and canned goods. The colors used to look like a patchwork quilt to my child's mind. Seeing that shot of the beans brought back lots of memories.x

Anonymous said...

Those are some freaky looking beans >wink<