Google+ What I Made Today: Time in my Dispensary

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time in my Dispensary

The rain kept me indoors today. Mostly. I did get more squash picked, prepped and packed for the freezer early in the day before the rain took over, but the majority of the day was spent in my dispensary.



I accomplished a bit, but there is more still to tidy, organize, clean and inventory. There is so much in such a small space that it can feel quite chaotic with even the slightest of clutter! In any event, I did make a small batch of my simple love tea - just a nice organic Ceylon with lovely organic pink rose buds.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

oooh, great pics! looks like you know exactly where everything is!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo your dispensory is lovely.....I quite like the term apothecary ......it sounds old world and magical ....your hard work is evedent and truly is beautiful to look at.

~I have missed you precious one

Impossible Alice said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Great photos, I love that feeling of accomplishment right after having done a big clean out and organizing what's left :) Unfortunately, it never stays that way for long with me!!

TheresaJ said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Lovely photos. Looks like a very aesthetically pleasing workspace!

Unknown said...

sigh... its nice to see neat, tidy and orderly... if only in someone else's house. :)

LazyTcrochet said...

Amazing photos. What a workspace!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That is sooo cool to look at!

erinberry said...

Very cool to see what your workspace looks like!

Anonymous said...

That looks so interesting, I bet you have fun in there!

EsotericKat said...

Ohhhh, your dispensary looks like complete heaven to me! How I could happily spend HOURS organizing all of natures little miracles. Thank you for sharing pictures of your amazing work space. :)

Crystal said...

What a beautiful workspace! Looks like a place I could easily loose a day in.

sage said...

I wish I had my room organized like yours!!

Beautiful pics..