Google+ What I Made Today: Lots

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lots

Today I made my way through lots of stuff. Not photo-worthy stuff, but bookkeeping, cleaning, rearranging and more organizing. And there's still more to do! Autumn is almost here in my little corner of the world, and I'm harnessing that still-lingering full moon verve before the curtain fully rises on the equinox and autumn waltzes to center stage.

I did make two new chokers for a custom order today. They're photo-worthy, eh?
That's what I made today.

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Great colors!

Stela said...

i love cleaning/organizing my work space-rejuvenates you!
love the chokers! very photo worthy

TizJu said...

A picture of your inner and outer beauty will always be photo worthy if you don't find one of your beautiful crafts to display for the day! :)