Google+ What I Made Today: My Entry ... An Image

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Entry ... An Image

OK ... I started a couple pages in that chakra journey art journal. And I had fun! Here's one of them:

Red chakra, pages 5-6 . . . 
I cracked up as this simple idea started to take form. Oh, I still laugh - right out loud - when I look at it. 

See - that's me at about 4 months. Until two years ago I had never seen any photos of myself prior to age two. My mom had a little photo album that was part of the package deal when she claimed me. Oh . . . my . . . what a journey!

Laughter IS good medicine!

Taking photos of shiny surfaces is a challenge that I hope to improve upon. In the meantime, these will have to do.

20 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You were adorable :) So is the entire page, nice work.

Anonymous said...

Baby Rose - complete with crown and scepter - perfect! I love it!

w said...

well lookie there!

Stacey said...

Oh, that is so cute, a beautiful beginning to the journey.

Kari said...

That is very creative and pretty, love the pic of you as a baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's absolutely adorable and I love this chakra page!! Just gorgeous!!

Alison Purple said...

I LOVE it. It is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your cuteness.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Beautifully done... and kudos to you for baby picture bravery!

Zom said...

I love it ! This is wonderful!

I am always happy for anyone to be contrary,lol. Did you do this on a boardbook?

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

What a wonderful story. Nice work too. You were a very cute baby! :)

Unknown said...

you were just way too cute!!!! what a great page! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the journal! And I love the spirit cords from yesterdays post too.

My Inspired Reality said...

Beautiful chakra page and what wonderful creativity, I love it! You were a very cute baby too:)

Rocki Adams said...

Laughter IS indeed good medicine and we should have several doses a day!

Very cute picture of you and I love the crown :)

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

The page looks great and your baby pic is awesome!

PAC said...

heehee...that is soo adorable!!

Christie Cottage said...

You are adorable!

What a journey!

Sydney said...

I love what you've done with this one! Cheery and pretty too!

? said...

wow...that was a fantastic entry.

this blog is somewhat magical and I see you love magic too but have you read any magical books ?

btw: I would love to stop by again