Google+ What I Made Today: Headway to Journey

Monday, September 15, 2008

Headway to Journey

I also finished prepping the pages of that chakra journey art journal that I started the other day. The cover, which can't be seen here, is prepped in greens and golds yet I suspect that it will see layers of paint and collage - much like the pages - before I stray from this particular path.
I was delighted and amused with the sweet comments about seeing the finished work . . . for that is sooooo not what this little project is about. Like life and most (all?) things in it, it is about the process . . . the path and the journey, and not the destination.

Ashe. Ashe.

17 comments:

Nora said...

That is true but very pretty book. I hope we get to see what you put inside! :D

Giftbearer said...

Very pretty! What's it made out of? The color is really intense!

BunnyKissd said...

Lovely book! You've INSPIRED me! ^_^

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Very pretty! I am also inspired.. I think what a lovely journal to co-create with children during workshops!! :D

Caroline said...

What a great book. Have fun with this journey...

TheresaJ said...

Bright and beautiful!

Hila said...

What a sweet journal. Thanks for visting my little blog and for your kind comment.

Sydney said...

love just the look of it as is, inviting and expectant!

Kari said...

That is sooo cool!

Unknown said...

it sure is pretty :). i love rainbows :).

TheresaJ said...

Thank you for the inspiring comment.

CSD Faux Finishing said...

So bold, very pretty! One of my favorite quotes is "the journey is the destination". Always great to remember living right now is so very important :) I appreciate you visiting my blog & look forward to reading more of yours!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Very nice book, the colors are so bold and intense.

Anonymous said...

A very special book! And more true words couldn't be found:)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

my GOSH, that book is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! totally lush xx

Alison Purple said...

I always remind myself "it is the journey, not the destination." Thank you for reminding me this time. Sometimes, I get caught in the outcome of certain things and forget the real importance.

Love the chakra journal!

Rocki Adams said...

What a wonderful idea - very thoughtful and inspirational!