Google+ What I Made Today: Down Time

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Down Time

After my class and apprentice time today I made down time for myself. Down time to put my leg up and quietly sip some warming tea. 

You see, I twisted my knee this morning. I twisted it pretty good too. It hurts likes a you-know-what-er. And I have a pretty high threshold for pain. The boy picked some comfrey leaf for me and I'm about to wrap my knee in green love. I have my Hypericum and Salix and other herbs to comfort me physically . . . and then some.

So, I'm gonna go care for myself now. Send me love!


10 comments:

kittyism said...

Much love! Sending, sending!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Ouch! Heal quickly!

Anonymous said...

...sending you more <3 then you can ever handle!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you hurt your knee and I hope with a little rest you'll feel better!

Ruth said...

That loving Reiki energy is going to come your way my beautiful Rose! Get plenty of rest.

Kim said...

Love being sent!

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear your knee is acting up! hugs and love sent :)....

Becky said...

sending love and many healing thoughts your way!

sage said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Candles light, Reiki in route and I hope you are feeling better.