Google+ What I Made Today: This, That & Time for an Old Friend

Monday, September 22, 2008

This, That & Time for an Old Friend

I made this to express blessings of the season to my fine online friends!

I worked in the gardens, harvested eggplant, beans, tomatoes, peppers, radishes, celery, and ... shaman's berries. I played in my art journal and made another layer.

I wonder what I'll do next with these pages? The fun is playing with layers and seeing how that can work.

I made a lime-yogurt dip with fresh oregano and cilantro from the garden and a pasta frijole with fresh beans, tomatoes, celery, pepper, basil and oregano - also from the garden. And old friend that I rarely see is coming by soon with a bottle of cabernet and I have food ready for her. I'm sure we'll make loads of laughter!

Merry autumn to you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my you're always so busy each day and such a diversity of things you do! Happy Fall to you as well!

Unknown said...

and merry autumn back! may it be fruitful, rich and ripe!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Loveiy work.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I love seeing what you are working on. The chakra book looks like it's going to be amazing!

Happy autumn!

Hey Harriet said...

Ok, I'm drooling over the sound of that lime-yogurt dip! Yummy :)