Google+ What I Made Today: Bowl, Blend, Pillow and . . .

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bowl, Blend, Pillow and . . .

My friends Jes and Bruce visited yesterday and very generously brought over some awesome one-gallon jugs and a bag of plastic bags! The jugs all have t be cleaned and I'm waiting for a warm day to manage that outdoors. As for the plastic bags, I finished my camp-bowl last night. I like it and I have more "yarn" in the making and more bags, still, to cut and work. But it's pretty cool, eh? A bowl made out of plastic bags . . .




. . . and made this little pillow with more of that old fabric . . .



Next . . . Three gallons of elderberry wine to bottle! Then to sleep, perchance to dream . . . to dream of more creations . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

elderberry wine!! dream pillows!!! fruit bowls made from plastic bags, if not plastic fruit! you are one amazingly prodigiously busy lady!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well, thank you. You're too kind. And sweet.

And one more time (in truer time): Happy Birthday!