Google+ What I Made Today: A Journal Sack

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Journal Sack

It feels good to return home, to return to projects started, projects planned and projects yet to be dreamt.

I return home to, among others things, the remnants of the fringe that framed that shower curtain that I ripped into the makings of that baby rug. Today, I pieced together the fringed remnants to create the sack that I had been dreaming of, one that would accommodate my journal (or even my laptop - or both!). I lined it with a sage-like green cotton and leveraged the "button" holes from whence it once hung from the shower rod, to tie the shoulder strap. The strap, made of the same green as the lining. All recycled and repurposed.


And I still have more of the curtain to play with . . .

No comments: