Google+ What I Made Today: Vernal Blessings or Marketing - You Choose!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vernal Blessings or Marketing - You Choose!

 


Spring enters my world in the cleansing droplets of clearing rain and in the sweeping gusts of freeing winds.  Then . . . a moment of stillness . . . a sunrise . . . and a new dawn. A new reign.


Even as the first renewing rays of vernal sunshine kiss my little acre, my summer gardens are sparking to life in the flame of my heart and flourishing in my mind's eye - two vital spaces of creation. Those gardens are certainly reflected in the promise of the little sprouts and seedlings that beam to me in the south facing windows of my little hut. Those gardens are certainly reflected in the renewal of the "ordinary" fruits that will manifest and rule as the seasons progress toward harvest. Those gardens, however, are reflected in much, much more.


The seeds we plant in this season (as in any season) are seeds of renewal and they take their places on the throwns from which they rule in the days ahead. If it’s tomatoes you feel in your heart and see in your head, then be certain to plant to tomato seeds.





And may peace find free rein somewhere in your gardens, if only for a moment. Vernal blessings of springtime to you. Ashe.



~~~~~~~~~

This is the seasonal message of my latest Walk in the Woods eNewsletter. If you like this *and* would like to receive these eNewsletters - and don't already - just contact me and I will add you to my list for distribution (which is, BTW, 8 times a year and summarizes events, workshops and classes).  Thanks for your kind attention. Now - go out and create a wonderful day!



Be well by Nature!

 

rose

http://walkinthewoods.byregion.net


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: