Google+ What I Made Today: An Honor to the Coming Spring

Saturday, March 8, 2008

An Honor to the Coming Spring

Morning to afternoon was spent with lovely students, graciously opening themselves to the wisdom of Nature. And teaching me a thing or two as well! That's one of the charming things about playing the teacher role - I learn so much!

Spending almost six hours immersed in discussion, tasting and exploration of herbs and self-care, I was left resonating Green with Love. The fragrance of rain and scent of thawing earth fed this verve, and then I was left dreaming of the coming of spring.

I pull out some old hand-drawn cards for inspiration. Then out comes the pens and the card stock and I begin to create a small expression of honor to the coming season. 

Ashe. Ashe.

No comments: