Google+ What I Made Today: Enhancements & Embellishments

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Enhancements & Embellishments


I have a ceremony coming up in September that inspired me to spruce up my old smudge feather. The beads at the end were (and still are) loosening so I cut a piece of black leather and wrapped the handle segment with it, and laced it with some sinew embellished with a tiny tiger eye at one end and a rose quartz at the other. Now, when those old crystals, added some eight years ago come loose, balance and harmony will be maintained.

I visited a friend for a couple hours this afternoon and reunited with others that I had not seen in several years. More enhancements and embellishments. Ashe.

4 comments:

Alison Purple said...

I love your blog! And the fact that you are healer and herbalist...I practice Reiki...and have always wanted to get into herbology.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely smudge feather! I have to admit that mine has lain dormant for oh too many years. You've inspired me to get back in touch with a part of myself I've lost.
And I've given you an award...check out my Labor Day blog post.

BeadedTail said...

I enjoyed reading your blog! Congratulations on the award from Casbah Kitten!

Unknown said...

congrats on the award!!! and what nice thoughts on labor day...