Google+ What I Made Today: Tulips TeeTotes

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tulips TeeTotes

I was poking around one of my Etsy communities and well, let's just say, "stumbled" onto this listing from TulipsTreasureBox
I immediately fell in love with these tote bags, so bright and cheerful and fun! Now, I've been upcycling for a long time, far-far longer than the name "upcycling" has existed, so these certainly held a special appeal to me. I love taking old things that have worn out their intended use and breathing new life into them . . . and that's exactly what TulipsTreasureBox is doing here.

See? Shameless promotion isn't always just for me. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - she has some amazing jewelry as well...the t-shirt thing is very clever - hate wearing regular t-shirts - yet always have this weird "need"/compulsion to buy one when I go to a concert, new city etc...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the very nice compliments. Happy, happy you found me!

~Lily

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

These totes look great!