Google+ What I Made Today: My Way Home Again

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Way Home Again

Five days with friends, camping in a primitive setting is - without doubt or question - a wonderful, wonderful thing.

Even so, I am pleased to be home on my little acre, in my little hut on the hill where I am able to indulge in the decadent luxuries of warm showers, flush toilets and sleeping on a mattress that doesn't deflate every night.

If you'd like to see pics of the weekend, check out the Forest Folk Two-Point-Two-Five slideshow on my Myspace page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home :)!

Tammie Lee said...

Hello,
I can so relate to your tales and the appreciation of a hot shower, as I have been on the road a week and bathing in the woods has it's own charm.... but.....
Have a wonderful upcoming trip!