Google+ What I Made Today: My Way to the Woods

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Way to the Woods

Today I finish organizing all the home-away-from-home items and pack them for transport. For soon (very soon) I leave my little acre, my silly little hut on the hill (my gardens!!!), to set up camp on a little slice of sacred paradise, with folks of like mind and like heart.

There we will create hearth and home together, with open fire and tents, with love and companionship, healing and growth, work and play, stillness and activity, with drum and dance, food and fun, ale and mead, stories and stillness, with creativity and being . . . 


So, kind reader, I bid you fare-thee-well for now as I make my way to the Woods of Love. Ashe. Ashe.

6 comments:

The Skinny B said...

Have a wonderful trip.
Blessed Be.

kim* said...

have a fun time. dont miss bloggin too much. make memories.

Ruth said...

Oh how I wish I were going, but I do not have any camping equipment (darn), not even a sleeping bag.

Have a wonderful time and I'll be thinking of all your wonderful and friendly Forest Folk people!

Blessings,
Ruth

Julie said...

Sounds like fun! Except for the tent part ;).

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Have fun! Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time! :)

Unknown said...

i hope you are having a most wonderful trip. sounds so renewing.