Google+ What I Made Today: A Snack & A Going Away Gift

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Snack & A Going Away Gift

A little yogurt and fresh picked blueberries make a fine, fine, fine mid-morning snack.
I was invited to a going-away party for the daughter of a dear friend that I don't see nearly often enough. Actually, the daughter is as much a friend as mom. She is moving far away and her mother is already missing her deeply. It is major life shift for both of them. Still, just another facet of their shared journey. In any event I made her a little something to slip into a pocket for her travels. And then some.
There's more. But that's enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE blueberries, I recently made some jam with blueberries, it is so tastey!

I am trying to come up with an idea for a little gift for a friend (wish he was a boyfriend) who is moving far far away...as in , out of the country!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm - the blueberries and yogurt look delicious!