Google+ What I Made Today

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In the past week I have been given the Brilliante Weblog award by two fellow bloggers, Nici of ArtShapedWorld and Julie of Julie’s Art! How sweet is that?

Admittedly such recognition feeds my sometimes voracious ego, though not without a sweet dose of humility. In any event, I am reminded of the value to doing what is meaningful and heartfelt, because – you see – I blog for me and not for anyone else. I express what I want and what I feel in the moment. Selfish wench that I am. J

Selfish or not, it is time to pay this honor forward . . . though be warned, I'm not playing my the "rules." Shocked, eh? My Brilliante Weblog Awards go to:

Then there’s Annie and Kim, Tascha and Kittyism, and others that’s I’ve already honored with another blog award. So while I honor them again, I’m breaking “the rules”  and not holding them to these hoops to jump through! Because, if you ask me (and lets just pretend that you did), 5 is plenty, 4 will suffice and 7 is just plain overkill.

With that, thank you again Nici and Julie - I truly appreciate it! And to those I honor today, you may pay this forward by selecting favored blogs of your own to honor!


The rules (the one's I, well, you know...) of accepting are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now Go! Read! Comment! Celebrate Bloggodiversity! 

 

5 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Great blogs and what a wonderful way to promote each other too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much - you are too kind!

Sara said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! My myspace layout is just a generic template that I customized.(hah it took forever) It's a div layout which I guess...just is like a layer over the regular stuff..

Very nice blog you have here too!

Sandra Evertson said...

Cool blog! Lovin all the beautiful veggie photos!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!right back at ya....you know your my favorite wickedly-wild-wise-womyn...I promise to pay this all forward too though it may take me 3 years to get the techno shnog figured out....I keep thinking someday I will hook a little impulse pad to my temple that runs to my puter and just think up all the stuff I want it to do and it will be done....how cool would that be?

all good things, all ways, always

freshie