Google+ What I Made Today: An Elemental Homage

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Elemental Homage

My commitment to a Doodle a Day is evolving. Little by little I am remembering how to draw, how to feel comfortable again with pen in hand,  how to translate an image from heart to paper again.

Today, out comes the little tubes of watercolors, the watercolor paper, the brushes and my little mixing shells. Today I am remembering how to play with paint again. And for this I honor that from which life is conceived . . . again . . . and again . . . 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh - simply beautiful! I really need to make time to doodle and paint again - saying I am "too busy" is a lame excuse! ;)

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

You are doing a really fine job relearning how to draw and paint! I love these little mosaic looking paintings.

Rosebud Collection said...

Now that is exciting..I am so happy when I create..Love your cards..very happy and colorful.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty- I love the richness of the colors you chose
Cathy K

kittyism said...

Gorgeous. You play well with colors.

Unknown said...

wonderful creations!~ amazing what can happen when one is just "doodling"!~

Anonymous said...

Amazing work!!!! I really like your Blog!!!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful work!