Google+ What I Made Today: Breakfast & Play

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breakfast & Play

I didn't really make breakfast, the garden did. I just harvested and munched. It was a morning fit for a Queen.
As it should be.


My friend Sherrie claims a need to "learn" to play. My feeling is she simply needs to remember. So this afternoon she came for a visit and we played with bristol board, card stock, envelopes, pens and colored pencils. I made more little inspirations and as we played, I found myself making this silly little card . . . 
That's what I made today. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna come over and play!!! Playing must commence in August!
WOO HOO - can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna play with the zucchini...how big do those things get...lol.....don't judge me!

freshie

High Desert Diva said...

Just read through your posts and enjoyed them all.