Google+ What I Made Today: 29 Faces #3

Thursday, May 3, 2012

29 Faces #3


Today I made a little order from a lot of chaos. But, I do that a lot. My art materials were scattered and piled and had reached that point where I wasn't finding what I was looking for, so it was time regroup and reorganize.

I did the same in the dispensary. Sorta. I have some balms to make in the coming days, so I'm glad I (kinda) tidied that space too.

I made time for other practical matters too, and the time flew by. I didn't get everything done I had planned, and with a friendly discussion group converging at my little hut this evening, I'm left with little time for arting. But I sketched a quick face for the 29 Faces challenge in my art BoD journal. Later this evening I'll finish the journaling aspect for today's entry.

That's what I made today.

Peace.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a sweet little face peeking from the color... and yes... sounds familiar... I do that... can't find what I am looking for... I tidy my art space but it doesn't seem to stay that way for very long...

Jenny x

Carol said...

My Pl;ace is always a disaster....I clean it up and presto it's a mess again :0( Love the face !

Shadow Dog Designs said...

Such a wise, peaceful looking face, Rose. As you said, a little order from chaos. My work space is always a mess - even messier now since the new pup shredded some bags and has his toys all over the floor. But I love it (his "mess", not mine).

Anonymous said...

The face looks nice and friendly !!!
Have a great weekend.

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

The face looks open and friendly, it reminds me of the moon.

charlie b. said...

I'm enjoying your faces Rose - they are wonderful! There are SO many emotions that facial expression can convey... : ) I'm looking forward to the rest of your 29 Faces in May!

Tammie Lee said...

i like the swirling oval around your face, you are inspiring me to get to the things i want to get done!

Hwee said...

This face reminds me of the stupas in Nepal. Slightly mysterious yet peaceful!

artlover said...

I rearrange my work space, and feels good for awhile..won't take long to get it messy again hahaha!
Sweet little face..love the blue background!