Google+ What I Made Today: A Mother Daughter Doodle - Faces 17 & 18

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Mother Daughter Doodle - Faces 17 & 18


This little image was started on Mother's Day … a vague representation of my mom and me … gazing at each other … wondering who that odd and beautiful stranger could be … really be …

I'm sure we both do it. I know I do. In any event, I filled in the background today and thought I'd snag two faces in one for 29 Faces.

I also planted more broccoli and onions, tidied one of the flower gardens. More in the gardens tomorrow too! That's what I made today.

Peace.


10 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww... they are gorgeous... love that they are gazing at each other like that... just beautiful...

Hugs
Jenny x

Face Of Love said...

What a lovely idea - they're beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Rose, this is really neat piece & concept.... I love wondering about people I know, family... everyone is a little bit of a stranger to everyone else... always room for wonder.

Tammie Lee said...

how wonderful to do a mother daughter piece, i have never done this and yours is wonderful to look at.

Carol said...

Great idea!!! Yours is so cute!!! Love their expressions !

Kim said...

I just love all of your faces - they are so beautiful.

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Love this doodle drawing, how they are looking at each other like that, the are beautiful

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. I love those colours too !!!

Susan said...

I love these! So whimsical....

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful doodling, indeed! :]