Google+ What I Made Today: 29 Faces #6

Sunday, May 6, 2012

29 Faces #6


Today I made my face for the 29 Faces challenge in my BoD journal, along with Effy Wild's live stream. She provided inspiration to add to my prepared background, as well the face, and now I'll add words to go along with the image. Maybe. The image may say it all today.

Other than that, I played a wee bit in the gardens and got some of my tomatoes transplanted to larger containers.

All in all, it was a pretty laid back kind of day.

Peace.

12 comments:

Face Of Love said...

She's beautiful - so pensive - I wonder what she's thinking? The colours are perfect too :)

Effy said...

She's lovely. <3

Jenny said...

Oh she is lovely... I love her gorgeous hair... beautiful against your background... thank you for your words on balance... fabulous...

Jenny x

Unknown said...

gorgeous ...perfect for the season ... and I love that grass stem stamp.

Carol said...

Love the colors and the mood>

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Face #6 is wonderful, she seems to be in deep thought here...
Love your color theme too. :]

Jen xo said...

oh i thingk she is wonderful... i love the combo of colors you have used :)

Kim said...

What emotion each face portrays! The luna face, the painted sensual sun face, the sad face of today - all so very beautiful!!!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Another beauty! I love your style of painting

Cathy said...

Such beautiful colour. I love your drawings and the expression on the faces.

denthe said...

So beautiful. Love the texture and the colors!

Linda said...

So lovely and beautiful. I love the colors too.