Google+ What I Made Today: Face Number 23

Friday, May 25, 2012

Face Number 23


Today HerbFest was on my mind and in my heart, so I added an update on the Connecticut Herb Association blog, did some networking about the event, created some biz cards, and labels for my lecture take-away. I'll be continuing this theme tomorrow.

I made time and art in my Book of Days and created yet another Face for 29 Faces in May. I worked on other artful projects too.

Dinner is prepped, so now I think I'll head to the gardens before dinnertime creeps in and see about getting more plants into the earth, where they will be happy … and I will too.

Peace.


10 comments:

Dzign by Jamie said...

beautiful!

essensu said...

I love it! Wow! You're so talented!

Jenny said...

Sounds like it was a creative and productive day... I love your girl today... and the background surrounding her... your faces always feel so peaceful...

Hugs
Jenny x

Carol said...

Love her and the saying. I worked in the garden most of the day today...feels good to almost have everything planted.

Adaptable Kay said...

Yet another beautiful face created for the month of May :)

I can't wait until I'm well enough to go and play in the earth-I LOVE just sitting and planting my feet in the grass. It's such a grounding experience :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful phrase to pair her with... in her deep green eyes I see a careful, maternal soul ...

Jan Conwell said...

Ooh I like the frosty-sicles around her face.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work, even though i have been lurking around for awhile i have not got around to commenting til now. cheers

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great face and backgroung with lovely colours with a very Mother Earth feel to her

Tammie Lee said...

love your message here.
the things you accomplished are inspiring me to get off the computer and get some things accomplished.