Google+ What I Made Today: Another 2-fer, Faces 19 & 20

Friday, May 18, 2012

Another 2-fer, Faces 19 & 20


Today's entry in my Book of Days also fulfilled an additional two faces for 29 Faces in May. I am leveraging many aspects of life these days, mindfully multitasking and bending time respectfully. In addition to garden tasks, I made some herbal balms, began altering a book and prepping pages for a new Book of Days, as well as working on other journal pages and on a canvas. And the day's not even half over.

That's what I made today.

Peace.

15 comments:

zoraida said...

Your art is lovely, peaceful feelings emanate from it. You're so multi talented!

Cheri said...

You just amazed me my dear, you are so talented, when I see your art I immediately understand it and love it. So happy I got to know you, you inspire me! Cheri

Jenny said...

Sounds like you are multitasking beautifully... your sweet, serene faces are just lovely...

Hugs
Jenny x

Adaptable Kay said...

Oooh, I very much like the twofer you created-It's soothing and beautiful :)

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

'Rest with nature' What a lovely quote to go with these two peaceful souls. Just beautiful, Rose. Sounds like you are having a very productive day!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and peaceful !! I love the soft colours.
Great work !!!

Tammie Lee said...

how lovely
there is a wonderful and tangible feeling of peach and connection in this

Carol said...

Love the colors and softness of this one!! Sounds like you are keeping yourself very busy :0)

Susan said...

Beautiful!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks, all, for your sweet and encouraging comments. I love them! ♡

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! The blue hues give them a sense of tranquility. :)

Linda said...

Oooo I adore this one. Wonderful!

denthe said...

This is beautiful! Love the hair on both of them!

Unknown said...

these two women are done so beautifully. Bravo! I love them:)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

This is beautiful, I simply adore everything about your page... ((sigh))
The colors and the look of restfulness on their face, so at peace. :]