Google+ What I Made Today: A List ...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A List ...

I made a list. I made a dent in it. I made an onion pizza with lovely basil pesto and punched up ricotta cheese. It's in the oven now. I made a couple spirit chokers. I did a spirit card reading. I made a sale. I made a cool-n-funky handbag out of an old pair of jeans. I made a start on modifying a pullover into a jacket. I didn't take photos ... maybe tomorrow.

(My spouse made a treasury, it's beautiful - you should check it out and leave some love!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a perfectly productive way to spend such a chilly day! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah lists, the love of my life :D

LiPeony said...

Sounds like you accomplished a lot for one day... pizza sounds great right about now =D

Divaeva said...

mmm - your pizza sounds devine!

esque said...

Productive day! I love making lists (although I don't always complete everything on it).

Samantha said...

Yum! That pizza sounds great!

Kathie said...

"Productive Days" are great!