Google+ What I Made Today: Treasures

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Treasures

I made treasures today. The re-melting of the crumbly soap with a touch of added water worked out nicely ... I impatiently cut them today and I'm pleased with the outcome and the lessons learned.
I bottled 13 bottles of cranberry wine.
I made two loaves of cinnamon, cardamom, raisin bread. Yummilicious!

I finished three new ACEO pieces and listed them in my Etsy shop ...
So many treasures! And speaking of treasures, I also snagged a Treasury for my Etsy PeaceNiKs Team. Check it out and leave us some love!

Ashe. Ashe.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my that wine is gorgeous!!! the loaves and soaps look yummy too :)))

TiLT said...

very nice - everything looks great!
And that wine and bread....yum!

Gave love to your treasury - even found an Xmas gift there:)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Dang, I feel like such a slacker seeing all you did today!

That soap looks fabulous!

storybeader said...

great name for a team! You've been busy - all that food and wine, yum! and artwork to boot!

Very Mary said...

Oooh! I love the look of your soap!

Luthien Thye said...

the soap looks good enough to be eaten :) what lovely things you made... wish i had a life like yours *sigh*

*embarassed* do you think you'll like to post the soap making formula here? i would love to try and make some :)

Crystal said...

Soap and wine and bread, oh my!
So mcuh chemistry in the magic you make!

Bianca said...

You are ridiculously productive. I will use you as a guide.

Girl Meets Needle said...

I totally added the salt to the bread. Totally! :)

Although, it is possible that I didn't add quite enough. I kind of eyeballed it.

Hrmm...this does bear some thought.