Google+ What I Made Today: Om Shanti

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Om Shanti


There are no straight lines in Peace.

Peace is dynamic.

Peace is holistic.

~

Like all things of life, in my experience anyway, Peace shifts and changes, transforms and adjusts to whatever it is ... to whatever it needs to be, in any given moment.

When we live in Peace, we find it above us, below us, before us, behind us and around us. For it is a part of us.

~

And when we seek Peace, we seek within.

For Peace resides within us.

Always. 

~

We are Peace.

We are Love.

We are all that is, was and shall be.

~

Om Shanti.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stopped by your blog through Whimsicalpam's page, and I wanted to share with you how much I loved your post on "Peace". Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Loved this!

Tammie Lee said...

I enjoyed your writing, full of truth and inspiration. Fun art too.

So ms. Rose, when is your birthday?

Rocki Adams said...

I couldn't agree with you more. This is a lovely 'peace' of work!

Bridget said...

great post,thanks for the thoughts.

Pecos Blue said...

That was really lovely. Thank you.