Google+ What I Made Today: Creative Beginnings

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Creative Beginnings

Today was a full day, but that's the season. I am glad that my mom-visit is pushed out two weeks. This way, we can play Win a Whimsy next week and I can draw two winners in August (just in case anyone was wondering why I only drew one winner after all - Eva :P). Anyway, I made these watercolor beginnings. Tomorrow I will lay over the top with inks. Not much, but a beginning t something new!
The boy arrived home with this pre-Freya's Day wild love bouquet. Beautiful! We bottled 5 gallons of IPA to put away with the Melissa and Cardamom Ales I bottled yesterday. Sweet!  
Then dinner was harvested, grilled and enjoyed on the deck as we watched the gardens grow.
Now we rest and prepare our beings to create our worlds again tomorrow.

9 comments:

Patrizia said...

Pretty flowers

I love zucchini, do you like to eat the blossoms too? Battered and fried, they are soooo good.

Anonymous said...

Ha HA....Eva's in trouble!!!
Ha ha!! >wink<

Blue & White Wear said...

I like your watercolor beginnings - please post the final products!

MindyG said...

What a great blog! I like zucchini, it reminds me of growing up with zucchini bread, it was so tasty!

Sea Glass Jewelry - genuine beach collected treasures at Ecstasea said...

The watercolors beginnings are very promising!

Marquise Style said...

Great post! I love the art!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an ideal day! Our zucchini is doing well too but we have trouble getting it all the way to the house before it gets eaten!

Felicia said...

Looks like a delicious dinner :)

Art for Hair said...

I love the colors of the watercolors, I look forward to seeing what you do with them!