Google+ What I Made Today: Unapologetic Promotion

Monday, March 15, 2010

Unapologetic Promotion

It has been an idea for several months now. But it was Annie's recent post about Finding Fifty Things that spurred me into action.

Today I announce the grand opening of Rita's Attic, a place for all things vintage, collectable as well as occasional crafting supplies and destash. As I like to say, you never know what you might discover in Rita's Attic.

I chose the name as an honor to my mom, Rita, who always wanted to have an antique and collectable shop, but never made it manifest. She was, and still is, a collector of lovely Things. I suppose, to some degree, I am too. Anyway ...

After reading of Annie's post of Fifty Different Things I realized I already had a few things set aside for this shop, and I set out collecting more things around my little hut and decided that the Dream had been dreamt and that it was time for me to do something to make it Manifest.

So here it is. Rita's Attic. If you love all things vintage and collectable, if you seek the occasional crafting supply or bits of destash that so may of us seek of share, join me on Rita's Attic Facebook Page or follow me on Rita's Attic Twitter. And hey - tell a friend. Thanks!

Now ... back to working on those online herbal and creative healing classes that have been consuming me lately. More later!

Peace.


6 comments:

brandi said...

~wishing you a prosperous adventure...wonderful idea...brightest blessings~

threadsofmagique said...

That's a wonderful idea! I hope it does well.
There's an award waiting for you on my blog http://threadsofmagique.blogspot.com Stop by for a visit.

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Congratulations and best wishes on
the new shop!

Kim said...

It's been a while since I've had time to read - it was good catching up - love your bookmarks, food and attempts at knitting again. My mom tried to teach me and THAT was an attempt at futility. I can't wait to check out Rita's attic.

Reeni said...

Congrats on your new shop and good luck! I'm off to check it out!

prashant said...

Congratulations
data entry work from home