Google+ What I Made Today: Ale-n-Widget

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ale-n-Widget

I bottled the Crazy Collaboration Ale that was started in March. It is an odd mix of maple syrup, dried apples, coffee beans and wormwood. The best part is, it's gonna be very good for us bitter-lovers!
I started the base for a Melissa Ale. It'll steep overnight with the organic earl grey tea and prepare it for primary fermentation tomorrow.

And, if you look to the right and top of this blog you'll see the widget I made today - a button you're invited to grab and post anywhere you like!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........do I need to say more?

WhimsybyMari said...

Sounds enticing, what are the plats in bottom picture?

Anonymous said...

Very cool on both the Ale and the widget.
:)DeDe

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Mari - the plants are Melissa ... as in Melissa officinalis ... you might know it at lemon balm! :)

C.W. Wolf said...

Oh you are just a little temptress today. And a widget too, and it is even my color ;)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What an interesting process... interesting mixture too! ;) Cool photo!

Felix and Jayne said...

wowza!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hey Cloud! What can I say ... it's what I do! ;)

Kim Caro said...

oooh wish i could paint on those caps for you :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

That's so sweet Kim* - yet, the caps are where I label my brews!